Rainbow Farms Limited

Rainbow Farms is a family owned and operated wild blueberry processing plant. Our company was started in 1978, and we have grown to employ 15 full time people, and an additional 45 seasonal people. We grow 25% of our own wild blueberries and buy the remaining 75% from other local growers. Wild Blueberries are harvested, cleaned and frozen in August and September, and packed during the winter months, making the wild blueberries available year around. High in anti-oxidants, and many other health benefits, plus they taste GREAT!!

View Details |View Products

Find this Farm

1-902-632-2548

[email protected]

62 Weatherhead Road, Upper Rawdon,Nova Ssotia, Upper Rawdon, Ns, B0N 2N0

45.051453, -63.873087

45° 3′ 5″ N, 45° 3′ 5″ N

Directions

Map / Satellite

Street View

Hours of Operation

Sunday CLOSED
Monday 8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
Saturday CLOSED

Products

Blueberries
Frozen Wild Blueberries Available Year Round
Available Now
Jan 1st ~ Dec 30th