Rainbow Farms Limited


Save this farm to my favorites
FAVORITE
  Post Comment
COMMENT
  Get driving directions
DIRECTIONS
  Ask farmer a question
CONTACT
  Bookmark and Share
SHARE
  Report abuse
REPORT ABUSE




Address Rainbow Farms Limited
Rainbow Farms Limited
62 Weatherhead Road , Upper Rawdon,nova Ssotia
Upper Rawdon, NS
B0N 2N0
Coordinates
N 45° 3.0872
W 63° 52.3852
Contact
1-902-632-2548
[email protected]
Rainbow Farms is a family owned and operated wild blueberry processing plant. Our company was started in 1978, and we have grown to employ 15 full time people, and an additional 45 seasonal people.
We grow 25% of our own wild blueberries and buy the remaining 75% from other local growers. Wild Blueberries are harvested, cleaned and frozen in August and September, and packed during the winter months, making the wild blueberries available year around. High in anti-oxidants, and many other health benefits, plus they taste GREAT!!

Product Description Price Harvest Availability Stay in touch
Blueberries Frozen Wild Blueberries Available Y... n/a Jan. 1 ~ Dec. 30 Available now !!



Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm

8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm

8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm

8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm

8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm

Add comment Post Comment

Scotch Village, NS
Ruth
2010-Feb-17 ~ 1:35 PM

Great site, hope to see more farmers information put on here.



Edit this picture
Edit this picture
 
 
 


Directions to this farm are solely based on this farmers effort to pin point their location on the map.
If you believe the point on the map is inaccurate, please contact this farmer.


Follow @farmermaps